Sunday, October 11, 2009

Boushh Helmet Update











Hey everyone, here are some latest pics of my boushh helmet that I am working on! :D Used a new technique that I learned about off of Skip's Blog that's being called Rondo. It is an equal part mixture of resin and bondo, and as Skip informed me, since they are both polymer based their hardeners work for both. (aka resin hardener would work for the bondo and vise versa). The result is a much more liquidy and easier to apply bondo type material. The Rondo you see in these pictures was actually just poured over the helmet!!! The result in my opinion makes a much smoother, cleaner, and overall easier to work with product. Hope you guys like the pics! Sorry about the quality, I didn't have my digital camera so I had to use my cell phone, heh.

2 comments:

  1. So am I! I think this is the route I am going from now on. Bondo, for me at least, is just too hard to work with if its anything other than a pretty flat surface.

    ReplyDelete