Thursday, March 5, 2009

Boushh Helmet


As if I didn't have enough projects going already, this is a project I am just about to start. This is Boushh's helmet from the disguise that Princess Leia wore in ROTJ. It looks like it is going to be awsome once its done, this is another file that I purchased from Skip, he is an awsome guy and does great work, check him out at: http://skipspepakuracostumes.blogspot.com/

I have printed all of the pages out on cardstock and cut out all of the pieces.....now to start the assembly. :D This is gonna be fun, will post an update with what I got done before I head to bed. :D

2 comments:

  1. BED!?!?! No bed! Sit down and keep building!

    LOL!! Kiddin'! Glad to see you've started this one mate! I've seen a few people start them but no-one has taken their builds to the end yet so I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, need....sleep....lol and my glue gun (use hot glue because im not very patient lol) died on me so only got part of the visor done, tommorow though I shall continue. :D haha, maybe even finish with it if im really ambitious heh.

    ReplyDelete