Thursday, March 5, 2009

First Post: Jetpack







Hey everyone! :D This is my first blog and my first post ever! Anyways though, gonna be posting some of my projects that I am working on at the moment and hopefully keep it updated heh. Wish I had some earlier pictures but will just have to do with this for the moment. First up is a great pepakura project of Boba Fett's Jetpack that I have coated in resin and have just started fiberglassing inside. The file was created by Skip for a costuming website/forum called the dented helmet as a freebie to all the guys there. Everyone should definately check out his personal blog as well, hes got some awsome pepakura files that he has completely designed from the ground up and sells there. Have bought a few can't wait to get started on them! :D heres his site: http://skipspepakuracostumes.blogspot.com/ Also check out: http://mycustomclones.blogspot.com/ Hes creating some really cool clone trooper figs, sculpting them out of clay himself, amazing looking stuff.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks alot for the mention buddy!

    Looks like you're off to a great start with the pack mate. Don't you hate that messy inbetween part when fibreglassing??!! :)

    I think it'll shape up really well. Keep up the great work buddy. I'll have to check here often I think, you've posted two new entries since I visited here a few minutes ago. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks skip, yeah, I think I could easily get addicted to this blogging thing lol, and yeah, fiberglassing can be a real pain heh. Glad you like the pack so far, shoot your really the one who did most of the working creating the file, i just glued it together lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, but I've not built one yet so it's nice to see others doing it. ;)

    ReplyDelete