Monday, April 27, 2009

Boushh Helmet

Boushh Helmet update, finally lol. Fiberglassed the inside and its looking really good, I have learned from my previous mistakes it seems, lol, and I am really excited about getting this to the point where I can start applying bondo and painting! :D I'm also going to look into seeing if there is a way to make the light effects for the helmets upper visor. I have done a fair amount of messing around with LED's and such so I'm sure I can find some way of making it look cool if not accurate. :D Sorry no pictures yet, was going to take some today but came down with a nasty case of the flu bug, so going to lay low for a day or so. Guess I had too much birthday fun lol.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you're ill bro. ;) Looking forward to the pics though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude. :D Feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete