Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Naboo Blaster...sort of?







Hey everyone, wanted to do something new tonight so I started from scratch with some card stock and made Queen Amidalas blaster, I think it came out pretty good for a "one night throw together", the only parts I couldn't get right was the part right behind the barrel and the part at the very back of the pistol, it was too rounded for paper folding, or for my skills at least lol. Anyways here's a picture of the holdout version from google images and two pictures of the one I made. Not sure anyone would be interested in this but I did make two of everything when I was cutting out pieces so I am going to try to put a template together and post the files up here if anyone would want to give it a go. Probably will need alot of finessing and some trimming to get everything to fit right hehe. Anyways, I had alot of fun with it which is what matters right? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment