Thursday, April 23, 2009

Zam Wesell Blaster


Hey everyone, had some fun making the paper naboo pistol and figured I had learned some lessons and could do a paper weapon better now so I decided to try Zam Wesell's (a bounty hunter from the new star wars movies) pistol. Here is a picture that shows some of what I have been working on. The reference picture I got from google images and scaled it up to approximate size and printed it out. I have been using it to get some basic measurements and as you can see in the middle of the picture I have the pistol's handle and a piece right above it done, well the basic shapes without the grip detail at least. :D On the left you can see I have made a duplicate of uncut pieces so that once I am done I can upload it on here for people to download and try. :D Hope everyone enjoys the pics and should have some updates on my older projects soon. I have been pretty lazy on them but I am just about to go out into the garage and paint coats of resin on my boba fett gauntlets, Boushh helmet and my RC chest armor so wish me luck and cross your fingers lol. Will post some pics of them either tomorrow or when I get home this weekend. My fiance is taking me to Disneyland for my birthday on Friday so no posts then lol, woot! hehe. Hope everyone is doing good and check back soon for hopefully lots of updates heh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment