Thursday, April 2, 2009

Yay! New Project! :D







Heyas everyone, here are some pics of my newest project I am working on. This is Skip's (check out his link on the right) newest creation the republic commando armor. This is just the torso/chest piece and its still got alot of work left on it but since I got a good portion of the body finished I figured I would post some pics of it on me and how it fits so far. As you can see from the side shot I will have to add a piece of cardstock on the side to make it fit, but other than that it feels perfect. :D Hope you guys enjoy the pics and hopefully will be posting more soon.

1 comment:

  1. Looking pretty good. May not be quite rigid enough for proper fitting judging by the pull around the "pecs" but it can be fixed when you FG it. ;)

    Happy to see someone building it so soon!

    ReplyDelete