Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Updates on Projects

Well, lol, I have a ton of projects going on right now but they are all being dropped for one, Skip's new republic commando armor is out! :D I have been waiting for this for awhile now and it looks amazing, I started cutting out the pieces for the torso last night and hope to get it assembled tonight /crosses fingers heh. Will definately post some pictures once I have at least a good portion of it put together.
Other projects that I am still working on but have been put on pause for the commando armor: boba fett gauntlets (also a creation of skip from the dented helmet forums) which I have the pepakura all done on. I have Started to skulpt my Droid some, which is proving to be alot harder than it looks lol, I finished up my Halo 3 Flame Grenade and Have started working on Master Chiefs armor, all of which I will post pics of over the next few days. :D Ohh and not to be forgotten I still have boba fett's jetpack and the Halo sniper rifle that I am working on as well, just haven't had any progress on them since their last posts. Hope everyone is having a great day and hope to show you all of the cool stuff I have been working on soon. :D

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to some RC pics buddy. ;) Though seeing your other projects will be cool too. :)

    ReplyDelete