Thursday, April 16, 2009

Desk Addition Done!




Whew, lol for something that I was just trying to throw together roughly and quickly it sure did take me awhile lol. Been pretty busy this week, just glad to have it done and ready to get back to the paper crafts. :D The portion I built is the black addition sitting on top of the desk that is already there. I just made it out of fiberboard and used a thinner piece for the back and the paper holder shelves on the right. As I just said, I made a compartment on the right that I can put the uncut and non folded/glued pieces of projects/paper on the 4 shelfs. I have a section to store all my paper behind those shelves as well as some space up front for additional storage. I decided towards the end to go ahead and add the cubbie type space on the left to store my exacto knife and blades as well as various other junk lol. Loving it so far, I have my computer at eye level now, a new lamp with magnifying glass for small projects, really looking forward to putting it to use! Not the greatest built project or best looking, but its very sturdy and very functional which is what I was looking for. :D Hope everyone enjoys checking out the pics. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment